3M 2060-36A-BK 36mm Green Scotch Masking Tape for Hard-to-Stick Surfaces (BULK-24 Pack)
*FAST SHIPPING* ships within 1 business day
Scotch® Rough Surface Painter’s Tape has a very strong adhesive designed for performance on rough, non-damageable surfaces. Use on brick, concrete, stucco, or rough wood for the protection you need to get the job done. Scotch® Rough Surface Painter’s Tape is recommended for use with or on lacquer coatings. This tape holds to surfaces for up to 5 days and then removes easily without leaving any sticky residue behind.
- Designed for use on concrete, brick, stucco, and rough wood
- 5-day clean removal leaves behind no damage or sticky residue
- Very strong adhesive
- Recommended for use with or on lacquer coatings
- Bonds aggressively, yet has a smooth unwind
- TAPE APPLICATION TIPS: For great paint results make sure the surface is clean, dry and dust-free so that the tape sticks properly. Next, apply the tape onto the surface while pressing down firmly as you go. And lastly, let the tape set for about 30 to 60 minutes before painting.
- TAPE REMOVAL TIPS: Wait until the paint is dry to the touch before removing the tape. Lift it up by slowly pulling it back on itself, then removing at a 45-degree angle.