3M 05095 Acryl White Glazing Putty 14.5 oz
*FAST SHIPPING* ships within 1 business day
- Putty fills minor surface imperfections
- Easy working properties include good spreadability
- Leaves smooth edges with quality feathering
- Low shrinkage offers better final results
- Available in fast, medium, and slow drying formulas
3M™ Acryl Putty restores smooth surfaces by filing small pinholes, scratches, stone chips, and other minor blemishes in automotive and marine finishes. Our acrylic putty offers easy sanding, smooth spreading, and low shrinkage.
Patch Minor Imperfections
3M™ Acryl Putty fills minor surface blemishes in cars, trucks, vans, boats, and other vehicles. Our acrylic glazing putty offers excellent workability with easy and smooth spreadability that effectively conceals pinholes, sand scratches, and other spot repairs. Once the putty fully cures, you'll appreciate its low rate of shrinkage and excellent adhesion to the surface. The repaired patch will resist flaking and chipping.
Better Feathering Means Less Work
Our spot putty offers high-quality feathering properties, meaning it is easy to smooth out the edges to blend with the surrounding surface. Good feathering will produce more satisfactory results and reduce sanding.
Choose the Putty that's Right for You
3M™ Acryl Putty comes in multiple formulas offering different rates of drying, working time, and sanding time. Use these numbers as estimates only. Actual drying, work, and sanding times will vary depending on environmental conditions.
- 3M™ Acryl-White Putty is a slow drying formula with a 2.5 minute work time and 25 minute sanding time