POLYETHYLENE TAPE IPG®’s PE7 polyethylene tape is a high performance, durable, moisture resistant sealing tape manufactured to withstand the most demanding conditions. The PE7 is designed to adhere to a variety of surfaces and otherwise difficult-to-bond materials, such as dusty or similarly contaminated surfaces. It is commonly used in building and construction applications, including stucco masking, and in the remediation industry to seal bags and to secure arm/leg openings in protective clothing. PE7 is designed to remove cleanly from floors and is excellent in floor marking and cable hold-down. Its also frequently used in the marine and RV markets.
- Best for plastic sheeting tape, stucco masking, floor protection.
- High performance rubber pressure-sensitive adhesive bonds well with most surfaces and remove cleanly from most surfaces.
- Remove cleanly from floors and is excellent in floor marking and marine and RV.
- Polyethylene backing has a low water vapor transmission rate and provides good solvent, alkali resistance
- Extremely flexible backing enables tape to stretch and conform to textured and irregular surfaces
- Tape remains adhered and flexible to temperatures as low as -20 F
- UV Resistance: Up to 14 Days.
7.5 mil Polyethylene Film Tape - Durable, moisture resistant PE (polyethylene) film backing with a synthetic rubber-based pressure-sensitive adhesive. Bonds well to a variety of surfaces. This tape is designed to offer a high degree of conformability without excessive stretch. Stiffer backing makes it easier to handle in certain applications.