Homax 8322 2.2 Liter Pre Mixed Wall & Ceiling Spray Texture
Textured walls are beautiful to the eye, but can be a pain to patch and repair without the right tools. Homax makes it easy to quickly repair textured walls with our popular texture products.
Homax® Pre-Mixed Wall Texture is ready to use for any patch and repair project or new texture application. Simply snap Homax Pre-Mixed Wall Texture to any hopper or spray gun to apply texture to walls. There is no mixing required and it covers up to 350 sq. ft. You can apply it as orange peel or knockdown texture. When dry, the texture is paintable and sandable. Covers up to 350 sq. ft., 2.2 liters (74 fl. oz.)
- Pre-mixed, ready-to-use wall texture
- Apply as orange peel or knockdown texture
- Use to repair existing walls or use for new texture
- For use with a spray texture gun
- Paintable and sandable
- Resealable bottle
- Covers up to 350 sq. ft.
- 2.2 liters (74 fl. oz.)
Where To Use
Homax Pre-Mixed Wall Texture can be used to repair walls or apply new texture to walls. The texture can be applied as orange peel or knockdown texture, and covers up to 350 sq. ft.
How To Use
Simply snap Homax Pre-Mixed Wall Texture to any hopper or spray gun to apply texture to walls. There is no mixing required and it covers up to 350 sq. ft. Once dry, the texture is paintable and sandable. Please see complete instructions for use on the product label.
- Clean surface thoroughly. Prime new drywall. Seal water stains.
- Apply in temperatures above 55°F.
- Shake well, puncture bottle under breather cap (use Phillips screwdriver).
- Read texture gun manual for setting and application instructions.
- If necessary, thin sparingly with water.
- Clean up with warm water.
- Let dry 24 hrs. before painting.
CAUTION: Contains Calcium Carbonate, Mica, Perlite, Titanium Dioxide, Quartz and Talc. Use with adequate ventilation during spray application. Do not breathe dust or spray mist. Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Wear safety glasses or goggles and gloves. If properly used, a respirator may offer additional protection. Follow respirator manufacturer’s directions for proper use. Wash hands after using.
FIRST AID: In case of eye contact, immediately flush eyes with water for 15 minutes. Get medical attention. If on skin, wash thoroughly with soap and water. If swallowed, get medical attention immediately. In case of respiratory difficulty, move to fresh air and get medical attention.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
WARNING: Cancer - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.